D/deaf friendly business in devon and in the UK
Well in an aim to be positive which suits my mood after this beautiful morning, okay so I love a bit of frost and bright sunshine especially if it's bright enough the sun makes it appear warmer than it is so I can eat breakfast outside, I'm going to look at the businesses thatare easy to deal with if you have hearing loss.
Veysey's Butchers Cullompton
WOW not only is their meat absolutely delicious, amazingly well priced and local but they also provide a deaf friendly service both instore and for home deliveries. I can't fault this store at all and would recommend them without a second thought.
The Healthy Root
This is a market stall selling fruit, vegetables, eggs, honey etc and the staff are incredible. Not only are they deaf friendly but the produce tastes incredible, it's fresh and lasts well. I also love that it's local produce and they have an exceptionally wide variety of produce. They now offer deliveries too which has been a godsend.
Sainsbury Ottery St Mary
This store and online provides an exemplery service that is deaf friendly. I can't fault them or their wide range of dairy free products. The staff in store are actively aware of and work towards noticing someone strugglign to hear and then go above and beyond to make the customer feel at ease and do things in their own time, repeating as much as necessary to make the process go as it should.
British Gas
They may not be the cheapest but the service is fantastic, excellent call out when things go wrong and they resolve everything using either live chat or twitter which makes everything so much easier than phoning up.
Natwest
Great online and in bank service in Honiton. Again I can't fault their live chat, video calls or twitter support when things go a little wrong. The staff in honiton are highly aware of disabilities and go above and beyond to support those customers.
Amazon
I know this isn't the best place to support but their deaf customer service is brilliant, having explained I couldn't contact a third party through phone they sorted everything for me. This is the kind of service I really appreciate and will make me use a company more.
Comments
Post a Comment